Shivapuri National Park. This is an unwell know place to see once if you have a couple of days in Kathmandu. Amazingly wild, this park is a dream place for fauna and flora, as well as a magnificent nature full of water!
The trip will start only 1h distance from Kathmandu, in a tree-house hotel which is only known by locals. Then you will go for a 7h hike crossing the park, between forests, hill tops and Kathmandu views. This an ideal trip for young couples, groups of friends or budget tourists looking for both funny place to enjoy parties and very special way of being accommodated, as well as a total immersion into the wild.
Practical information :
- Day 1 : 8h in the morning, your guide will collect you at your suitable place for a 1h drive to Pachmane (1800m), with a stop at Bhuneshwari Monastery and Shakti Upasana Peeth for a short visit. The area is already beautiful, with a wonderful view of the surroundings.
Then you will get to your accommodation, in the heart of the Shivapuri forest. A tree-house will wait for you and you enjoy the rest of the day in this peaceful place. In the night, you will surely meet Nepali people coming for a barbecue party and a celebration of the week-end ! Let’s get part of it ! Overnight on the site.
- Day 2 : At around 7 to 8 am will be time to hike to Andheri Waterfall where you will penetrate in the national park. Then you will cross the forest to Gurje Bhanjyang, then Bishnudwar and to finish in Budhanilkantha. 7h hike. Then we will drop you back to Kathmandu at your convenient time.
Is included in the price :
- 2 days transports by private vehicle.
- All meals in a full board basis, excluding cold drinks, tiffin and snacks.
- 3 teas or coffees per day (when available).
- All entries fees as per the program.
- French / English speaking guide.
- A welcome gift with practical details of your trip and more...
- 1 night in a 1 star hotel.
- All taxes.
(per person - 2 people in room sharing basis)
Comfort range :
Price may decrease significantly as per service quality requirements and group size.
Book your trip :