This is a place you will definitely appreciate. Totally lost in the nature, far from the beaten tracks, this place is a charming place where children and parents will all enjoy the quietness and the pure Nepalese rural traditional style.
Let’s embark to the Famous Farm, a hidden treasure of Nuwakot, neighbor of one of the oldest Durbar in Nepal.
Nature walk, rest, animals feeding, this is a beautiful family week-end !
Practical information :
- Day 1 : 8h in the morning, your driver will collect you at your suitable place for a 3 to 4h drive to Nuwakot Durbar. You will enjoy a short visit of that Temple located on the hill top having a very nice view of the surroundings. Then you will arrive at the Famous Farm for lunch and enjoy a 24h stay on the site. Instead of giving you a full activity package, we prefer to let you choose what is better for you on the site. Overnight on the site, in a very charming traditional accommodation. The hotel is simple, but the charm of the place a unique and food is organic.
- Day 2 : Morning is dedicated to a half day rest. A short walk around is of course possible. The nature is magnificent and some local hamlets are interesting to be visited. After lunch, we will drop you back to Kathmandu at your convenient time. You may be back to Kathmandu at around 6 PM.
Is included in the price :
- 2 days transports by private vehicle.
- All meals in a full board basis, excluding cold drinks, tiffin and snacks.
- 3 teas or coffees per day (when available).
- All entries fees as per the program.
- A welcome gift with practical details of your trip and more...
- 1 night in a 3 star hotel.
- All taxes.
(per person - 2 people in room sharing basis)
Comfort range :
Price may decrease significantly as per service quality requirements and group size.
Book your trip :