This is an activity that only few westerners may know in Nepal ! Located at only 2h ½ distance from Kathmandu, this destination is a pure local distraction place. Young Nepali come here to refresh and enjoy in a clean environment and a lush nature. Beach, volleyball, rafting, swimming-pool, everything to have fun and evacuate the daily work stress ! If you wish to get a quiet romantic week-end, don’t come there ! This is the place of fun !
Practical information :
- Day 1 : 7h in the morning, your guide will collect you at your suitable place for a 2h ½ drive to the village of Karkitar where you will stay for a week-end and enjoy the activities. After getting your accommodation, our guide will be here for you to make your 2 days plan. Rafting, sunbathing on the beach, short hikes, swimming-pool, bar, restaurant, everything is there for you and we find much more interesting for you to decide on the site what is suitable to do and see. Overnight on the site, in a very simple and busy guesthouse where parties are usual… In the night, you could enjoy the festive ambience.
- Day 2 : Let’s have a beach breakfast and enjoy the scenery. The surroundings are really beautiful, it is time to contemplate the beauty of the place and take time to enjoy it. Then your guide will take you to a short walk around to appreciate the place and leave the tumultuous life of the camp. Picnic lunch will be taken on the way back to Kathmandu, in Dolaghat Beach. Then we will drop you back to Kathmandu at your convenient time.
Please note that this excursion is usually dedicated to rafting groups staying a night on the site and then going to their rafting program the day after. Hotels are therefore not well adapted to resting stays and it is better to expect a fun experience than anything else. But as the place is great to discover, we found interesting to drop you there as it is purely unknown to every westerner.
Is included in the price :
- 2 days transports by private vehicle.
- All meals in a full board basis, excluding cold drinks, tiffin and snacks.
- 3 teas or coffees per day (when available).
- All entries fees as per the program.
- French / English speaking guide.
- A welcome gift with practical details of your trip and more...
- 1 night in a simple local guesthouse equipped with a swimming-pool (simple room offering all facilities)*.
- All taxes.
*The region usually hosts only rafting groups and locals and is therefore not in the European standard, but the ambience will compensate the lack of comfort !
(per person - 2 people in room sharing basis)
Comfort range :
Price may decrease significantly as per service quality requirements and group size.
Book your trip :